Own a Piece of History. Beautiful Red Stearman Seeks Adventure.
Fully restored vintage 1941 Boeing Stearman A75N1. This California based Stearman is a reliable, fun, and a fully aerobatic classic aircraft. The aircraft was meticulously rebuilt and offers increased performance with custom built enhancements to the R-985 Wasp engine. The detail of the rebuild is easily visible and the aircraft is mechanically sound and professionally maintained. Aircraft will be delivered with a fresh annual.
List of enhancements to Aircraft and Engine:
- Navcom Radio and Intercom system
- 12 volt Jasco Alternator and new sealed battery
- Fuselage totally stripped and cleaned then rebuilt with all new AN hardware
- New wood in wings and center section
- Red line disk brakes, and 24ct gold graphics
- N struts and Cabane struts are polished as are all the flying wires
- All Dzus fastener were chromed
- Covered with poly fiber (stitch) and painted
- Engine rebuilt holding all tolerances to blue print minimums
- Cylinders were low time standard steel bored .010 over
- Fitted with new pistons, rings, valves and guides
- Prop overhauled
Aircraft and Engine have about 500 hours
Location: Auburn, California, United States
Price: $150,000 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on April 18, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.