2022 Dream Super Tundra aircraft
The best Dream Tundra ever built with a more powerful engine and structural upgrades. Built by an AME, that’s Canadian for A&P. Registered in 2022, first flown July 2023. Quite rare and unique with around 30 ever built.
Roomy cabin sits 4 comfortably with lots of cargo space behind the rear seats. At gross weight, on at 30 Celcius day, it climbs at over 1000ft per minute. Similar to a Cessna 180 but with better STOL performance. Can easily be put on floats if that’s of interest to you. 60 gallons fuel tanks.
The plane looks badass, a real head turner with a great sound.
Here is a quick list of the improvements I made:
- Strengthened elevator trim tab
- Horizontal stabilizer leading edge
- Fuselage stiffeners
- Rear Horizontal stabilizer attach point
- Steel landing gear box, compression blocks, doublers, straps.
- Front floor, firewall reinforced
- Belly skin, access panels.
- Engine mount pickup points, engine mount.
- Fuel tanks sealed.
- Tailwheel geometry
- Every part has been primed before assembly. This plane will last for centuries.
Certified Engine and Prop from a 182. 230HP Continental O-470-R.
- 25.3 TTAF
- Engine 1039.6 SFOH
- Prop 53.7 SPOH
Advanced Flight systems AF-6600 PFD: touch screen, displays flight instruments, gps moving map, engine instruments, adsb, westher and controls com, transponder, also has synthetic vision.
More info: Click here to see original eBay auction and get more information (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: camlancto0
Location: Lachute, Quebec, Kanada