This is pretty much the cream of the crop in terms of an original Cessna from the 1968-1976 era…
In this particular case it’s a 1974 “M” (Mike) model. Same exact year / model used in the James Bond film “GOLDENEYE”. The Interior and exterior are both an 8. The aircraft has been family owned, and well taken care of.
- TOTAL TIME on airframe = 7150
- SMOH (engine) = 498
- SMOH (propeller) = 392
- Garmin 300 XL GPS / BENDIX KING radios
- CD player & AM / FM radio
- ADS-B out
- VOR & DME
- IFR certified
- L.E.D. taxi light / landing light, wing-tip strobes, and beacon
- Lycoming O-320
- New Ignition
- New Main Battery (Concorde Premium, sealed)
- New ELT Batteries
- New inner wheel bearings
- New Custom aircraft cover (with tail number)
- Nose plugs / pitot cover / control lock
- Wheel Pants
- Skylights !!
- Long Range Fuel Tanks !!
- Corrosion treatment performed
- Rear Seat Headset Jacks
- Complete Log Books
- Annual inspection completed 9/1/21
Price: $128,425 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on October 19, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: mr.mayer101-0
Location: Palm Springs, California, United States